Come all ye playful to Antidote’s Xmas Party: our festive shindig with more fun stuff than you can shake a stocking at – THE Antidote to all those average Xmas parties. With a plethora of games to lay your mitts on and take part in, live Ceilidh band and sparkly crafting tables the night promises to be a real CHRISTMAS CRACKER. (awful, sorry.)
Look no further for the perfect, all-sorted Xmas party for your office team or gaggle of mates and for all you Antidote regulars, facilitators and flexipass crew, come and celebrate another year of hardcore play together.
We at Antidote love this time of year, partly because of our penchant for all things sparkly, so we invite you to come dripping in as much gold as you can find, we’ll glitter your face up and there may even be a few golden edibles along the way.
Kevin Davidson will be leading a Playful Ceilidh, affectionately named Playlidh! No we’ve never heard of one either but just know that the most charismatic Ceilidh caller in London will make this fantastical affair a night to remember. Imagine a live band of the finest musicians playing uplifting tunes, dance routines to blow your socks off and glorious games to bring a smile even to the most grouchy faced scrooge.
Book ASAP as places are limited. Flexipass users please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online price||19:00 - 22:30||£15.00|
|Concession||19:00 - 22:30||£10.00|
Exmouth Market Church Hal Exmouth Market EC1R 4QE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.